POLITYKA PRYWATNOŚCI I PLIKÓW COOKIES
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Privacy and Cookie Files Policy defines the rules for processing and protection of personal data provided by Users, cookies and other technologies appearing on the website https://sopinscy.eu.
- In case of any doubts regarding the provisions of this Privacy and Cookie Files Policy, please contact the Personal Data Administrator via e-mail address: [email protected]
- All personal data provided by the User at https://sopinscy.eu will not be made available or sold to third parties in any way.
- Administrator – Personal Data Administrator – Wojciech Sopiński President of the Gospodarstwo Ogrodnicze Sopiński Wojciech NIP: 8211705782, registered in Wólka Kobyla 41, 08-114 Skórzec, Poland.
- User – any entity visiting the site or accessing it
- Website – https://sopinscy.eu website
§3 PERSONAL DATA
- Processor of Personal Data is the Administrator.
- The User voluntarily provides personal data using the forms on the website referred to below for the purposes for which the form is indicated.
- The User consents to the processing of personal data provided to the Administrator.
- The User shall have the right to access their data at any time with the possibility of correcting or to demand the limitation of their processing, as well as their complete removal.
- The User’s consent may be revoked at any time, which will result in removal of personal data from the Administrator’s database. The User has the right to transfer his personal data and file a complaint to the President of UODO.
- User data will not be transferred to any other entity or outside the European Union.
- The User’s data will be kept by the Administrator for an indefinite period, unless requested otherwise.
- The User’s personal data is stored and protected with due diligence in accordance with the Administrator’s internal procedures implemented.
- The site uses the SSL protocol, with which all data transferred forms are encrypted.
- The Personal Data Administrator hereby informs that he has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector (ABI) and performs these duties under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922, further as ” GSN “).
- Personal data provided by the User will only be used for the purpose and scope resulting from granted consents.
- The legal basis for processing of data provided by the User is the given consent.
- The Administrator uses contact forms that allow sending messages to the Administrator. The data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy in order to contact the User.
- The Administrator uses the following technologies to observe activities initiated by the User while visiting the website:
- Facebook pixel conversion – to manage Facebook ads and conduct marketing activities;
- AdWords pixel conversion – to manage advertisements on the Internet;
- Built-in Google Analytics code – to analyze the statistics of the Site. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to analyze the actions and behaviors of the Website Users. These files are used to store information, for example from which page the User has visited the current Website, this information is necessary for us to improve our website.
- In order to use the https://sopinscy.eu website, it is necessary to have:
- Devices with access to the Internet;
- An internet browser enabling the display of websites.
§6 DISCLAIMING LIABILITY
- The Administrator is not responsible for the use of content included on the Website, the actions or omissions made on their basis.
- All content posted on the Website is subject to the copyright of the Administrator. The Administrator does not agree to copy the content of the Website in whole or in part without an agreed on prior consent.
§7 COOKIES POLICY
- The site collects information automatically.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device and are intended to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used for the purpose of:
- To adjust the content of the website to the user’s preferences, and to optimize the use of website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Users use the Website, which helps to improve its structure and content;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Site, i.e. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, i.e. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on pertaining to the use of the Website;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, i.e. in the scope of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling advertising content more tailored to User’s interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- More information about cookies is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.
The above fragments of the Cookie Files Policy are protected by copyright, which is vested in IAB Poland and is taken from the website http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Information on services presented at https://sopinscy.eu is valid from May 24, 2018.